NEW FORMULA AVAILABLE NOW
CHANGES: Castor seed oil, Glyceryl stearate, Rose and HIbiscus extract have all been removed and as a result the balm is more lightweight and does not sting sensitive eyes.
Benefits: Our organic, waterless Balm Cleanser+Makeup remover is rich in negatively charged zeolite to effectively attract and eliminate pollution from the surface of your skin. Zeolite acts as a magnet, drawing positively charged toxins and trapping them within its microporous structure, then safely removing them with a simple rinse.
Furthermore, we have added wild Babassu and organic Perilla seed and a mild surfactant to help dissolve excess sebum, make-up and SPF cream without stripping your barrier of its natural lipids. Skin is left supple, hydrated and perfectly prepared for your night moisturiser.
Suitable for: Night cleanse Sensitive eyes (from 2nd November this balm is non irritating to eyes)
Directions: As little as a penny size scoop is enough to remove daily impurities. A double dose may be necessary if you want to remove heavy make-up. Simply rub the balm between dry palms to warm the oils and massage onto dry skin, slowly dissolving make-up, spf and pollution. Wet your fingers and keep massaging in circular motion to help emulsify oils into a delicate milk. Final step is to rince clean.
Caution: For external use only. Discontinue if any irritation occurs.
Fragrance: Citrus with floral top notes. 100% natural - using clinical-grade essential oils of Blood orange, May Chang, Cedarwood and Ylang. All wild-crafted or organic.
Ingredients: : *Orbygnia Olifeira (Babassu) Oil, Oryza Oil (Rice bran), Caprilyc/Capric Tryglycerides, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, *Perilla Ocymoides (Perilla) Seed Oil, Propanediol Dicaprylate, *Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Coco-Glucoside, Illite/Kaolin (Pink Clay), Zeolite, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, *Litsea Cubeba Oil, *Cedrus Atlantica Oil, *Cananga Odorata Oil,
^( Geraniol, Linalool, Farnesol, Limonene, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Acetate).
*Highest grade wild-crafted+organic & cold-pressed+virgin; **Non-GMO
^Naturally occurring essential oil constituents.
100% Vegan. Cruelty-free. Safety-assessed by a chartered chemist.
After Opening: Keep for 6 months
Unopened: Keep for 12 months
Keep in a dry, cool place away from light
35ML TRAVEL SIZE BALM-TO-MILK CLEANSER+MAKE-UP REMOVER
Parcels typically ship from London within three days of purchase. Please allow five working days for deliveries in the UK, seven for EU orders and ten for deliveries to other Continents.
We ship with Royal Mail signed for (1st class) to all UK destinations at a flat rate of £4.45. Free with orders over £50.
We ship with Royal Mail International tracked and signed to the rest of the world. Shipping charges are flat at £9.95. Free with orders over £100.
All purchases outside the EU are subject to additional custom fees and charges, which A.Florence is not responsible for. A.Florence is also not responsible for any delays incurred due to international customs issues.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
At A. Florence we would like you to enjoy every aspect of your experience with us. If you are unhappy with your purchase we can offer you an exchange for a product that would suit you best. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on opened and used products. However we offer full refund on products that have not been tested and are in their original packaging. Simply email us within two weeks of delivery, providing proof of purchase and we will help you with the process. We strive to respond within 48 hours. Please note we are closed on weekends and UK bank holidays.
T & C
- All return requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of delivery, providing proof of purchase and we will help you with the process. Once your return request has been validated you will have 30 days to send the product back, otherwise your return is no longer valid.
- All returns are refunded minus a 10% processing fee (that covers all bank or paypal fees we will pay during this process)
- Damaged items in transit are eligible for a full refund, if reported to email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.
- Product received as a gift can be returned only for an exchange. Unfortunately refunds are only possible to the original card used at the time of purchase.
- Shipping charges, international customs fees and taxes are not refundable.
- Exchanges are possible once you have returned the item you want to replace.
- No returns or refunds will be issued due to customs delays, holds, or duty fees beyond our control, nor for unclaimed packages.
- We sent replacement of unclaimed parcels only if a new shipping fee has been paid by the client.
- All parcels must be securely wrapped & returned by a recorded delivery to: A.Florence Skincare at 44 Norland Square, London W11 4PZ, UK. Once the return has been processed you will get an email confirmation. It may take up to five working days for your return payment to appear on your card statement.
- Please note that we can only offer reimbursement if goods are returned to us unused
A. Florence reserves the right to change all the above T&C without a prior notice.