Colour may vary form batch to batch, or change overtime due to light exposure, however this won't affect the performance of this product
Benefits: We have combined 1.5% Salicylic acid with 5% Gluconolactone to create a medium strength exfoliant to help address blemishes, blackheads, excessive oil production, inflammation, pigmentation and rough skin texture. Salicylic acid is an oil soluble acid - perfect for supreme exfoliation. It dissolves and clears excess sebum out of hair follicles unlike any other acids out there. Inside the pores, it helps loosen clogs and allows oil to flow out more easily. It is both a preventative and corrective treatment for congestion, blemishes, black and white heads. It is probably the best acne fighting topical ingredient. Lastly, it's also a powerful pigmentation fighter - not just because of its exfoliating effect but also from its ability to inhibit melanin formation with low risk of irritation.
Suitable for: This powerful duo of acids is especially beneficial for oily, pigmented and congested skin. This is NOT a pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly product
Directions: Apply with a cotton pad avoiding lip and eye area. To avoid over-exfoliation, use only twice a week, always at night. Do not use in the same routine with retinoids. Use a broad spectrum SPF protection in the day. For external use only If you have broken or swollen skin you should probably avoid acids altogether. Salicylic acid is quite drying, so always use a good moisturiser after applicaton. Do not use if allergic to aspirin or if pregnant or breastfeeding. Always perform a patch test on your neck before full face application.
Ingredients: Aqua, **Zemea Propanediol (Petroleum-free)**, **Gluconolactone, Diglycosyl Gallic acid, Salicylic acid, **Betaine,**Allantoin, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, *Hibiscus Subdarifa L Extract, Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster).
30ML TRAVEL SIZE BHA/PHA EXFOLIATING TONER WITH 1.5% SALICYLIC ACID
Zemea Propanediol - First petroleum free and ecocert diol. Very effective at addressing dehydrated skin without stickiness. 100% natural and biodegradable.
Betaine - A multi-functional ingredient that acts as a humectant, anti-irritant and texture improver. Ecocert
Allantoin - A wonderful humectant that promotes moisturised and soft skin. A powerful anti-irritant that works best for acne, dermatitis and dry skin.
Salicylic Acid - One of the few scientifically backed up ingredients that help with acne. Salicylic acid is considered a keratolytic medication, which means that it's perfect for supreme exfoliation. It also can reduce sebum secretion, which is another way it can help reduce acne. Lastly, it's also an anti-inflammatory, which can help calm inflamed, red skin.
Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine - an anti static agent and an emulsifier derived from coconut oil.
Gluconolactone - Gluconolactone is a Polyhydroxy acid and is found naturally in the skin and provides anti-aging and gentle exfoliating benefits without sun sensitivity. It is highly tolerated by skin conditions such as dermatitis and rosacea. It is also a superior humectant that demonstrates anti-oxidant benefits.
Hibiscus extract - The AHAs found in hibiscus, specifically malic acid and citric acid, gently exfoliate and brighten the skin. They can also help with hyperpigmentation and skin clarity.
Parcels typically ship from London within three days of purchase. Please allow five working days for deliveries in the UK, seven for EU orders and ten for deliveries to other Continents.
We ship with Royal Mail signed for (1st class) to all UK destinations at a flat rate of £4.45. Free with orders over £50.
We ship with Royal Mail International tracked and signed to the rest of the world. Shipping charges are flat at £9.95. Free with orders over £100.
All purchases outside the EU are subject to additional custom fees and charges, which A.Florence is not responsible for. A.Florence is also not responsible for any delays incurred due to international customs issues.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
At A. Florence we would like you to enjoy every aspect of your experience with us. If you are unhappy with your purchase we can offer you an exchange for a product that would suit you best. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on opened and used products. However we offer full refund on products that have not been tested and are in their original packaging. Simply email us within two weeks of delivery, providing proof of purchase and we will help you with the process. We strive to respond within 48 hours. Please note we are closed on weekends and UK bank holidays.
T & C
- All return requests must be emailed to email@example.com within two weeks of delivery, providing proof of purchase and we will help you with the process. Once your return request has been validated you will have 30 days to send the product back, otherwise your return is no longer valid.
- All returns are refunded minus a 10% processing fee (that covers all bank or paypal fees we will pay during this process)
- Damaged items in transit are eligible for a full refund, if reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.
- Product received as a gift can be returned only for an exchange. Unfortunately refunds are only possible to the original card used at the time of purchase.
- Shipping charges, international customs fees and taxes are not refundable.
- Exchanges are possible once you have returned the item you want to replace.
- No returns or refunds will be issued due to customs delays, holds, or duty fees beyond our control, nor for unclaimed packages.
- We sent replacement of unclaimed parcels only if a new shipping fee has been paid by the client.
- All parcels must be securely wrapped & returned by a recorded delivery to: A.Florence Skincare at 44 Norland Square, London W11 4PZ, UK. Once the return has been processed you will get an email confirmation. It may take up to five working days for your return payment to appear on your card statement.
- Please note that we can only offer reimbursement if goods are returned to us unused
A. Florence reserves the right to change all the above T&C without a prior notice.