Colour may vary form batch to batch, or change overtime due to light exposure, however this won't affect the performance of this product
Benefits: We have combined 5% Lactic acid (AHA) with 4% Gluconolactone (PHA) to create a light to medium strength acid exfoliant to help address skin conditions such as superficial lines, pigmentation and rough skin texture. Both Gluconolactone and Lactic acid are very effective as skin moisturisers and are a great alternative to Glycolic acid while being just as effective. Lactic acid is a true multi-tasker that helps stimulate collagen synthesis, increase ceramides in the skin's protective barrier; increase water retention and works to prevent congestion and pigmentation. PHAs work exclusively on the surface of the skin without disturbing the layers beneath. This ensures optimal skin renewal with minimal irritation. As such even sensitive skin types can harness its resurfacing powers. In clinical studies, they have been proven to be compatible with dry, itchy skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
Free Acid: 46%
Suitable for: All skin types. However, this gentle yet powerful duo is particularly beneficial for mature, sensitive and dehydrated skin types. If Glycolic acid is too harsh for you this combination of AHA and PHA acids may be a wonderful alternative.
This is a pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly product
Directions: Apply with a cotton pad avoiding lip and eye area. A light tingling sensation immediately after application is normal, however if you experience and severe adverse reaction, such as intense burning and redness, rinse thoroughtly and discontinue use. We highly recommend a patch test 24 hours before application.
Although lactic acid is one of the gentler acids on offer, you should still refrain from using one too regularly. To avoid over-exfoliation and damaging your skin barrier (yes, it is a thing), use only twice a week, always at night. Do not use in the same routine with retinoids. Use a broad spectrum SPF protection in the day. For external use only
Ingredients: Aqua, **Zemea Propanediol (Petroleum-free), **Eco Lactic Acid (maize derived), **Gluconolactone, **Betaine, **Allantoin, *Hibiscus Subdarifa L Extract, **Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster).
*Denotes Organic, **Denotes Ecocert
100% Natural and Vegan, Fragrance free
This product doesn not contain any aclohol and fragrance. 100% Cruelty-free and Vegan
Keep for 6 months after opening
Made in the UK
150ML AHA/PHA EXFOLIATING TONER WITH 5% LACTIC ACID + 4% PHA
Zemea Propanediol - First petroleum free and ecocert diol. Very effective at addressing dehydrated skin without stickiness. 100% natural and biodegradable.
Betaine - A multi-functional ingredient that acts as a humectant, anti-irritant and texture improver. Ecocert
Allantoin - A wonderful humectant that promotes moisturised and soft skin. A powerful anti-irritant that works best for acne, dermatitis and dry skin.
Lactic Acid - Lactic acid is one of the larger molecules of the alpha-hydroxy acid family. Staying on the outer layers of the skin, it un-glues dead cells to reveal brighter, more even skin, as well as provide additional moisture. It suits all skin types who want brighter, more even and hydrated skin. This should be one of the first exfoliating acid people go to if they are more sensitive or cautious about exfoliating.
Gluconolactone - Gluconolactone is a Polyhydroxy acid and is found naturally in the skin and provides anti-aging and gentle exfoliating benefits without sun sensitivity. It is highly tolerated by skin conditions such as dermatitis and rosacea. It is also a superior humectant that demonstrates anti-oxidant benefits.
Hibiscus extract - The AHAs found in hibiscus, specifically malic acid and citric acid, gently exfoliate and brighten the skin. They can also help with hyperpigmentation and skin clarity.
Sodium Benzoate - A food grade preservative.
Parcels typically ship from London within three days of purchase. Please allow five working days for deliveries in the UK, seven for EU orders and ten for deliveries to other Continents.
We ship with Royal Mail signed for (1st class) to all UK destinations at a flat rate of £4.45. Free with orders over £50.
We ship with Royal Mail International tracked and signed to the rest of the world. Shipping charges are flat at £9.95. Free with orders over £100.
All purchases outside the EU are subject to additional custom fees and charges, which A.Florence is not responsible for. A.Florence is also not responsible for any delays incurred due to international customs issues.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
At A. Florence we would like you to enjoy every aspect of your experience with us. If you are unhappy with your purchase we can offer you an exchange for a product that would suit you best. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on opened and used products. However we offer full refund on products that have not been tested and are in their original packaging. Simply email us within two weeks of delivery, providing proof of purchase and we will help you with the process. We strive to respond within 48 hours. Please note we are closed on weekends and UK bank holidays.
T & C
- All return requests must be emailed to email@example.com within two weeks of delivery, providing proof of purchase and we will help you with the process. Once your return request has been validated you will have 30 days to send the product back, otherwise your return is no longer valid.
- All returns are refunded minus a 10% processing fee (that covers all bank or paypal fees we will pay during this process)
- Damaged items in transit are eligible for a full refund, if reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.
- Product received as a gift can be returned only for an exchange. Unfortunately refunds are only possible to the original card used at the time of purchase.
- Shipping charges, international customs fees and taxes are not refundable.
- Exchanges are possible once you have returned the item you want to replace.
- No returns or refunds will be issued due to customs delays, holds, or duty fees beyond our control, nor for unclaimed packages.
- We sent replacement of unclaimed parcels only if a new shipping fee has been paid by the client.
- All parcels must be securely wrapped & returned by a recorded delivery to: A.Florence Skincare at 44 Norland Square, London W11 4PZ, UK. Once the return has been processed you will get an email confirmation. It may take up to five working days for your return payment to appear on your card statement.
- Please note that we can only offer reimbursement if goods are returned to us unused
A. Florence reserves the right to change all the above T&C without a prior notice.