Benefits: This non-foaming and non stripping gel gently removes makeup, pollution and excess oil, leaving skin soft, refreshed and perfectly balanced. Enriched with matcha green tea, chlorella, aloe, pro-vitamin B5, oat and hyaluronic acid, this concentrated gel could be used as a hydrating flash mask as well as a cleanser. It effectively cleanses without irritation and over-drying.
Directions: This cleanser is very effective when used as a second step in any double cleansing routine or as a morning cleanser. Apply two pumps onto dry skin skin and massage gently for good 30 seconds including your eye area. Wet your fingers with warm water and continue massaging to reveal a delicate milky texture. Final step is to thoroughly rinse clean.
Suitable for: all skin types, including rosacea and breakout-prone, sensitive skin.
Fragrance: No added fragrance. However, a gentle floral scent can be smelled due to the neroli hydrolat we use in the formula. Neroli is not a citrus extract. It is a flower water that contains no allergens of any consequence.
Texture and colour: This gel has a medium viscosity. The green colour comes from a natural matcha and chlorella powder. The colour varies with each batch and is absolutely normal to fade overtime, especially if kept in a bright bathroom. This won't affect its performance.
Ingredients: *Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Distilled Hydrolat, *Vegetable Glycerine, Sorbitol, Isoamyl Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Colloidal Avena Sativa Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, *Camellia Sinensis Extract, *Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl Laurate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate.
99% Natural origin
Safety assessed by a chartered chemist.
After Opening: Keep for 6 months
Unopened: Keep for 12 months
Keep in a dry, cool place away from light
150ML HYDRATING GEL CLEANSER WITH HA, MATCHA AND CHLORELLA
Neroli distillate - A byproduct of essential oil production this water has powerful astringent properties and also adds a light, pleasant scent to cosmetic products. This is not a citrus water, it is a flower water extracted from the blossoms of the orange tree. it does not contain any essential oils.
Eco Glycerine - A non irritating and powerful humectant and emollient that derives from rapeseed oil.
Caprylyl capryl glucoside - a biodegradable surfactant and an emulsifier of vegetable and fruit source.
Sorbitol - A fruit derived humectant agent and a thickener.
Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Polyacrylate - An environmentally friendly emulsifying system and a thickener.
Avena Sativa Extract - Oat helps remove greasiness and excess oil from skin without drying or damaging. Perfect for sensitive and compromised skin.
Eco Sodium Hyaluronate - The most powerful humectant known. It has a remarkable ability to bind to water and hold on to it.
Allantoin - A wonderful humectant that promotes moisturised and soft skin. A powerful anti-irritant that works best for acne, dermatitis and dry skin.
Camellia Sinensis Extract - An antioxidant rich green tea extract. A powerful anti-inflammatory
Chlorella Vulgaris Extract - A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory algae.
Panthenol (Vitamin B5) - A powerful humectant. 100% natural origin
Isoamyl Cocoate, Isoamyl Laurate - A colourless and odourless emollient that derives from sugar beet and coconut. It is 100% natural and biodegradable.
Betaine - A multi-functional ingredient that acts as a humectant, anti-irritant and texture improver.
Gluconolactone - A poly-hydroxy acid that is also an incredible humectant
Sodium Benzoate - A food grade preservative.
Parcels typically ship from London within three days of purchase. Please allow five working days for deliveries in the UK, seven for EU orders and ten for deliveries to other Continents.
We ship with Royal Mail signed for (1st class) to all UK destinations at a flat rate of £4.45. Free with orders over £50.
We ship with Royal Mail International tracked and signed to the rest of the world. Shipping charges are flat at £9.95. Free with orders over £100.
All purchases outside the EU are subject to additional custom fees and charges, which A.Florence is not responsible for. A.Florence is also not responsible for any delays incurred due to international customs issues.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
At A. Florence we would like you to enjoy every aspect of your experience with us. If you are unhappy with your purchase we can offer you an exchange for a product that would suit you best. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on opened and used products. However we offer full refund on products that have not been tested and are in their original packaging. Simply email us within two weeks of delivery, providing proof of purchase and we will help you with the process. We strive to respond within 48 hours. Please note we are closed on weekends and UK bank holidays.
T & C
- All return requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of delivery, providing proof of purchase and we will help you with the process. Once your return request has been validated you will have 30 days to send the product back, otherwise your return is no longer valid.
- All returns are refunded minus a 10% processing fee (that covers all bank or paypal fees we will pay during this process)
- Damaged items in transit are eligible for a full refund, if reported to email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.
- Product received as a gift can be returned only for an exchange. Unfortunately refunds are only possible to the original card used at the time of purchase.
- Shipping charges, international customs fees and taxes are not refundable.
- Exchanges are possible once you have returned the item you want to replace.
- No returns or refunds will be issued due to customs delays, holds, or duty fees beyond our control, nor for unclaimed packages.
- We sent replacement of unclaimed parcels only if a new shipping fee has been paid by the client.
- All parcels must be securely wrapped & returned by a recorded delivery to: A.Florence Skincare at 44 Norland Square, London W11 4PZ, UK. Once the return has been processed you will get an email confirmation. It may take up to five working days for your return payment to appear on your card statement.
- Please note that we can only offer reimbursement if goods are returned to us unused
A. Florence reserves the right to change all the above T&C without a prior notice.