Benefits: This bio-identical lipid replenishing balm is our most occlusive and nourishing product yet. It has been specifically formulated for people with non-oil producing skin. This special balm contains a sophisticated blend of plant components that mimic the lipid composition of human skin such as Squalane, Ceramides, Phytosterol, Phospholipids which in combination with healing butters such as Murumuru, Mango and Cocoa and soothing Evening primrose oil deliver superrior regenerative nourishment to traumatised, dry and reactive skin.
* The difference between our Skin barrier restoring oil and Ceramide balm is mainly texture. While both products contain Ceramides, Phospholipids and Phytosterols, the oil is ultra light and quick sinking which makes it suitable for combination to normal skin while the balm is extra nourishing and ideal for clients with very dry skin.
Directions: Apply a pea-size onto skin as a last step in youtr day or night routine. Best layered with Hydration booster serum and one of our skin rehab creams. Discontinue if any irriation occurs. For external use only. Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Suitable for: Normal to dry, sensitive skin prone to atopic conditions. Safe to use on lip and eye area.
Fragrance: This product is essential oil free, however as it contains cocoa butter it has alight chocolate aroma.
Texture: Luxuriously soft, smooth and buttery
Colour: Jade green (due to natural green tea wax)
Ingredients: *Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed (Mango) Butter, *Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, *Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia oil, Olive Squalane, *Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, *Sunflower Lecithin, Coco-Caprylate, Phytosterols, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 1, Bisabolol (from candeia tree), *D-mixed tocopherols, Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Cera, *Helianthus annuus seed oil.
*Denotes Organic or wild harvested
Shelf life: 6 months from the day of purchase
Keep in a dark cool place away from light and heat
Parcels typically ship from London within three days of purchase. Please allow five working days for deliveries in the UK, ten for EU orders and fifteen for deliveries to other Continents.
We ship with Hermes (£4) or DPD (£6.50) to all UK destinations. Hermes shipping is free with orders over £50.
We ship with Hermes to most EU destinations and DHL extress to the rest of the world. Charges vary based on weight and destination. Shipping for EU orders is free when you spend over £100. Shipping for orders outside the EU are free when you spend £150.
All purchases outside the EU are subject to additional custom fees and charges, which A.Florence is not responsible for. A.Florence is also not responsible for any delays incurred due to international customs issues.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
At A. Florence we would like you to enjoy every aspect of your experience with us. If you are unhappy with your purchase we can offer you an exchange for a product that would suit you better. Alternatively we can offer a refund if you contact us by email within 14 days of delivery.
We strive to respond within 48 hours. Please note we are closed on weekends and UK bank holidays.
T & C
- If you change your mind and would like to cancel your an order immediately after placing it, we will oblige. However your refund is a subject to a 10% processing fee (that covers all stripe or paypal fees we will are charged in the process).
- Damaged items in transit are eligible for a full refund or replacement (send us your choice via email), if reported to email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.
- Product received as a gift can be returned only for an exchange. Parcels must be securely wrapped, numbered & returned by a recorded delivery to: A.Florence Skincare at 44 Norland Square, London W11 4PZ, UK. Once the return has been processed you will get an email confirmation. Unfortunately refunds are only possible to the original card used at the time of purchase.
- Shipping charges, international customs fees and taxes are not refundable.
- No returns or refunds will be issued due to customs delays, holds, or duty fees beyond our control, nor for unclaimed packages.
- We sent replacement for unclaimed parcels only if an additional shipping fee has been paid by the client.
A. Florence reserves the right to change all the above T&C without a prior notice.